my pictures mostly photo edited

visit my tumblr

though http://chiefrunningwhilenaked.tumblr.com/

Thursday, February 17, 2011

im tired



well umm its midnight
my eyes are hardly putting up a fight
they ask me are we done yet
i said almost iight

ERROR
[click next] =>
ERROR
[click next] =>
ERROR

i strain my eyes to read this computer text
but to come to find out it was only saying " click next =>"
my eyes start to turn ridiculously red
my eyes dropped.....
 i woke up later with key prints on my head

i try to stay up once more
but my eyes said "F*** NO" and close my lids like double doors
so now im kind of like half asleep
when my foot feels funny like somethings nibbling my feet

well i finally woke up
my foot felt dead
my eyes was hurting
sounded like bells ringing in my head

well ummm im going take another nap hoping things get better
my eyes said "Me To" as they were wet like rainy weather

No comments:

Post a Comment