my pictures mostly photo edited

visit my tumblr

though http://chiefrunningwhilenaked.tumblr.com/

Thursday, February 10, 2011

a summary of of the road to my life

the road of my life hasnt really been too bad
but (shaking my head) it also hasnt been the good
i moved so many times that i started to forget my friends names, aint that sad
but as my life went on i relized that it to get me out the hood
of new york city were the school didnt really teach like they should
were the kids hid they money in there socks for there on good
were in the 2005's my grandma close her eye's
were i cried for my aunt jackie because she also died
so we moved to N.C to hide the pain
were my moms got married and changed her name
and a divorce but shawn is to blame
my life goes on and it gets way better
and we move to maryland by cousin's lyric and latosha
 and we finally lived happy because the family was together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment