my pictures mostly photo edited

visit my tumblr

though http://chiefrunningwhilenaked.tumblr.com/

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Today


well today wasnt really ok
i woke up had a bagel and some o.j.
1st period went smoove by like butter
but 2nd period i had a sub and the day went straight for the gutter
i dont know her so ima just call her Mrs.Mean
for some reason i thought 3rd period was gonna be peaches n cream
but then my teacher left us with a sub and guess who showed up
the sub from last period man what the f***
so finally 4th period came
and it wasnt the same
because senior cheif class was a breeze
he said class go outside and i said but hands gonna freeze.
 well we made a platoon outside
it was so cold my tears wanted to cry
but time went by and it was the end of school
i kick my shoes off and said YABADABADOO!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments: